Friday, January 27, 2012

#154: Should, Would, Could - But I Did Not.

Playlist for Sunday January 29, 2012.
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Mary Grebenc

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. I Should Have Been Home - Blaze Foley
3. I Should Have Wrote A Book - Dan Reeder
4. I Should Have Danced With You At That Party In Harlem - Rae Spoon
5. Should I Stay Or Should I Go - The Jolly Boys

6. What Would You Have Me Do? - James Hill
7. I Wish You Would - Billy Boy Arnold
8. Would You Lay With Me (In A Field Of Stone) - Tanya Tucker
9. I Would - Fred Eaglesmith
10. Wouldn't That Be Nice? - Blaze Foley

11. I Wish I Could Shimmy Like My Sister Kate - The Hoosier Hot Shots
12. I Wish I Could Fall In Love Today - Ray Price
13. If I Could - Little Miss Higgins
14. If I Could Take My Own Advice - Willie P Bennett
15. If I Could Teach My Chihuahua To Sing - Joe Ely

16. But I Did Not - Howe Gelb

No comments: