Wednesday, January 4, 2012

#151: A Few Of My Favorite Things

Playlist for Sunday January 8, 2012.
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Wes Harper.

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. These Are A Few Of My Favorite Things - Dan Reeder
3. I Love - Tom Heinl

4. I Like Trains - Fred Eaglesmith & The Flying Squirrels
5. Rednecks, White Socks and Blue Ribbon Beer - Johnny Russell
6. (Good Old Electric) Washing Machine (Circa 1943) - John Hartford

7. Boobs A Lot - The Fugs
8. Food And Pussy - Dan Reeder
9. I Love You Queen Elizabeth - Washboard Hank & The Country Squires

10. I Like Bananas Because They Have No Bones - The Hoosier Hot Shots
11. I Like Pie, I Like Cake - The Four Clefs
12. I Heard The Voice Of A Porkchop - Michael Hurley
13. Ham Beats All Meat - Tony Allen

14. The Beach - Jonathan Richman
15. I Love Paris - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
16. That's What I Like About The West - Tex Williams

17. What Do You Get For The Man Who Has Nothing? - The Burning Hell

No comments: