Friday, October 22, 2010

#102: Give Me Your Love And I'll Give You Mine

Playlist for Sunday October 24, 2010
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Jeff Munro

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Give Me Your Love And I'll Give You Mine - The Carter Family
3. What Would You Give In Exchange? - Lilly Brothers & Don Stover

4. Give Me A Little Old Fashioned Love - Ernest Tubb
5. Give Me More, More, More (of Your Kisses) - Lefty Frizzell
6. Give Me Your Heart - Hobart Smith

7. Give The World A Smile - The Corley Family
8. Blues My Naughty Sweety Gives To Me - Jim Kweskin & The Jug Band
9. Give The Fiddler A Dram - The Holy Modal Rounders

10. Give Me The Roses Now - Ralph Stanley & The Clinch Mountain Boys
11. Give Me Flowers While I'm Living - The Knitters
12. Give My Love To Rose - Johnny Cash

13. Give Me A Heart To Love You - Reverend Gary Davis
14. Hello Central (Give Me Central) - Lightnin' Hopkins

15. What I'd Give - Michael Hurley

No comments: