Wednesday, August 3, 2011

#137: If I Had My Way

Playlist for Sunday August 7, 2011
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Wes Harper.

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. If I Had My Way - Norridge Mayhams
3. If You Want Me To - Roger Miller
4. If You'll Let Me - Howard Crockett
5. If You Can't Land 'Er On The Old Veranda - Cliff "Ukulele Ike" Edwards

6. If She Were You - Luther Wright & Dan Whiteley
7. If I Were You Instead Of Me - The Backstabbers Country String Band
8. If You Don't Somebody Else Will - Jimmy & Johnny
9. If The Creeks Don't Rise - The Sunparlour Players
10. If The Good Lord's Willing - Johnny Cash

11. If I Had A Million Dollars - The Boswell Sisters
12. If I Lose - The Stanley Brothers
13. If I Could Take My Own Advice - Willie P. Bennett

14. If Dogs Run Free - Bob Dylan
15. If I Could Teach My Chihuahua To Sing - Joe Ely

16. If The Shoe Fits - Hank Williams III

No comments: