Monday, September 6, 2010

#97: Learn To Do It

Playlist for Sunday September 12, 2010
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Sarah Farquhar

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Stay In School (Radio Spot) - Otis Redding
3. School Day (Ring Ring Goes The Bell) - Chuck Berry
4. High School Confidential - Jerry Lee Lewis

5. Teach You To Rock - Tony Crombie & His Rockets
6. I've Really Learned A Lot - Ernest Tubb
7. Teach Me Tonight - Dinah Washington
8. I Want To Learn To Do It - T. Texas Tyler
9. If I Could Teach My Chihuahua To Sing - Joe Ely

10. Burning Of The Cleveland School - J.H. Howell's Carolina Hillbillies
11. The Possum Trot School Exhibition - Ernest Stoneman & The Blue Ridge Cornshuckers

12. Schoolboy - Lost John Hunter
13. You Blotted My Happy Schooldays - Hank Williams

14. Summer School Of Blue - Reid Jamieson

No comments: