Thursday, June 10, 2010

#87: Good To See You

Playlist for Sunday June 13, 2010
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Jen Rafter

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Good To See You - Neil Young
3. I've Just Seen A Face - The Dillards
4. I Can See Clearly Now - Johnny Nash
5. Eyesight To The Blind - Mose Allison

6. Look To The Left And Look To The Right - Gracie Fields
7. Take Me To Your Ladder (I'll See Your Leader Later) - Buddy Clinton
8. Seein' Double Feelin' Single - Merle Kilgore

9. Come Over And See Me Sometime - Georgia Yellow Hammers
10. Looky There, Over There - Rose Maddox
11. See You Later, Alligator - The Canadians

12. I've Just Got To See You Once More - Little Jimmy Dickens
13. Long As I Can See You Smile - Maria Muldaur
14. Next Time You See Me - David "Honeyboy" Edwards
15. If I Ever Do See You Again - Greg Brown

16. I Just Wanna See His Face - The Cryin' Out Loud Choir

No comments: