Thursday, May 20, 2010

#85: First I Look At The Purse - Songs to Complement Your Wardrobe

Playlist for Sunday May 23, 2010
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Rob O'Flanagan

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Panama Hat - Michael Hurley
3. Leopard-Skin Pill-Box Hat - Bob Dylan
4. The Cape - Guy Clark

5. First I Look At The Purse - The Contours
6. Don't Look In Her Purse - American Gypsy
7. Hurl The Handbag - Wally Brannon

8. Wear My Ring Around Your Neck - Elvis Presley
9. I Wore Elvis' Ring - Wanda Jackson
10. My Cousin Has A Grey Cup Ring - Donovan Woods

11. Pink Underwear - The Holy Modal Rounders
12. Devil With The Blue Dress - Shorty Long
13. Red Silk Stockings And Green Perfume - The Maddox Brothers & Rose

14. If The Shoe Fits - Hank Williams III

No comments: