Friday, March 5, 2010

#74:Can't Can't Do That No More

Playlist for Sunday March 7, 2010
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Andrew Seagram

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Just Can't Live That Fast (Anymore) - Lefty Frizzell
3. You Can't Do Wrong & Get By - The Delmore Brothers
4. Can't Do That No More - Roy Book Binder
5. I Can't Help Myself - Michael Hurley

6. You Can't Roller Skate In A Buffalo Herd - Roger Miller
7. I Can't Dance (I've Got Ants In My Pants) - Roy Newman
8. Hobo You Can't Ride This Train - Louis Armstrong

9. I Can't Love You Enough - LaVern Baker
10. I Can't Help The Way You Feel - Smokey Rogers
11. I Can't Help It (If I'm Still In Love With You) - Hank Williams
12. Can't Live With 'Em - Mattie, Martha & Minnie

13. You Can't Tell The Difference After Dark - Alberta Hunter
14. I Can't Tame Wild Women - The Hot Club of Cowtown
15. You Can't Lose Me Cholly - Leadbelly

16. Can't Feel At Home - The Carter Family

No comments: