Thursday, December 3, 2009

#64: House Where Nobody Lives

Playlist for Sunday December 6, 2009
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Nicole Bilyea

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Ain't Nobody's Business - Earl Johnson & His Clodhoppers
3. Nobody Knows What You Do - John Hartford
4. Nobody Knows, Nobody Cares - Sister Rosetta Tharpe
5. Nobody Knows The Trouble I've Seen - Charles Brown

6. I Don't Love Nobody - Elizabeth Cotten
7. I Ain't Nobody's Darling - Pipers Gap Ramblers
8. I Ain't Got Nobody - Bob Wills & His Texas Playboys

9. Ain't Nobody's Blues But My Own - Wayne Hancock
10. Nobody's Fault - The Dixie Hummingbirds

11. Nobody Home - Luther Wright & The Wrongs
12. Ain't Nobody Home But Me - Pink Anderson
13. House Where Nobody Lives - Tom Waits
14. Didn't Leave Nobody But The Baby - Sidney Lee Carter

15. Nobody's Child - Traveling Wilburys

No comments: