Thursday, November 19, 2009

#62: Coming To Your Senses

Playlist for Sunday November 22, 2009
Hosted by Greg Denton with guest Glenn Valliere

LISTEN

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. What's That Tastes Like Gravy - King David's Jug Band
3. You Got Good Taste - The Cramps

4. I Heard The Bluebirds Sing - Hal Lone Pine
5. I Heard About You - Charline Arthur
6. I've Heard That Tearstained Monologue You Do There By The Door Before You Go - John Hartford

7. A Touch Of God's Hand - The Sons Of The Pioneers
8. By The Touch Of Her Hand - The Carter Family
9. Touch Me Light, Mama - George "Bullet" Williams
10. Touch Me - Willie Nelson

11. Red Silk Stockings And Green Perfume - Rose & The Maddox Brothers
12. Take A Whiff On Me - Woody Guthrie

13. Come Over And See Me Sometime - Georgia Yellow Hammers
14. I've Just Seen A Face - The Dillards
15. Long As I Can See You Smile - Maria Muldaur

16. Common Sense - John Prine

No comments: