Friday, November 21, 2008

#11: As Crazy As It Sounds

Playlist for Sunday, November 23, 2008
Hosted by Greg Denton with Guest Kyle Fitzsimmons

This broadcast started late - 7:09 AM instead of 7:00 AM. Due to this, the first 9 minutes of the show archive are silent. Please fast forward: Listen: This Un-Godly Hour November 23, 2008

For some unknown reason, the BBC feed at CFRU wasn't on and the station was broadcasting DEAD AIR early Sunday morning. Since my clock radio is set to CFRU, it was broadcasting silence and failed to wake me. I managed to wake up at 6:48 AM, got a cab and started my broadcast at 7:09 AM, but my guest co-host (Kyle Fitzsimmons) must have figured I stood him up and gone home. My sincere apologies to Kyle.

1. Wake Up Jacob - Prince Albert Hunt & His Texas Ramblers

2. Crazy (Original Demo) - Willie Nelson
3. Crazy Arms - Bill Hoffman & Joe Bussard
4. Crazy Eyes - Old Crow Medicine Show
5. Crazy Heart - Hank Williams

6. It's A Crazy World - Doc & Merle Watson
7. Crazy Living - Hank Davis
8. Crazy Man Crazy - Bill Haley & His Comets

9. Crazy About The Boogie - Vance Morris & His Alabama Playboys
10. Crazy Baby Boogie - Bill Mack
11. Crazy Boogie - Merle Travis

12. Crazy Cryin' Blues - Memphis Minnie
13. Crazy Words, Crazy Tune - Jim Kweskin Jugband
14. You're Crazy For Taking The Bus - Jonathan Richman

15. Crazy Train - Jughead

No comments: